The mission of Dunrovin Ranch is to enrich our lives and those of others by providing unique and educational experiences which promote individual learning and cultivate a connection with nature through the lens of the outdoors, the arts and partnership with the animal world, particularly, horses.
Our Guiding Principles:
Dunrovin strives to:
- Embody the inherent value of people, animals, education, friendship and nature;
- Provide the finest living conditions, care and training to all our animals;
- Foster a learning relationship between horse and rider based on mutual trust, confidence and partnership;
- Create an environment of respect and support, where all gather to celebrate the magnificence of animals and nature;
- Challenge each person and animal to reach beyond their limits and achieve their best;
- Exemplify safety as a shared responsibility of all who come to ride, work, play or stay; and
- Be a place where ALL feel at home, and are celebrated as an individual with their own composition of gender, religion, race, politics, sexual orientation, ethnicity and physical and mental capabilities.